Bugsy & Meyer's Steakhouse to Open at Flamingo Las Vegas
***For Hi-Res Renderings, Click Here***
The restaurant's name is a nod to Benjamin "Bugsy" Siegel and business partner
"With Bugsy &
Guests will be transported from the moment they arrive, as they enter through the "bakery" façade, and past the kitchen and dry aged meat cooler, giving the illusion of discreetly entering through the back as many did decades ago. Once inside the steakhouse proper, an eye-catching dining experience awaits. In collaboration with designers Studio K Creative out of
- The oval main bar is a focal point of the restaurant and takes notes from tropical destinations with rich woods, greenery, airy textures like linen coupled with bright leather and of course, one-of-a-kind, specially curated flamingo artwork. It will have booths and tables surrounding it, making it a destination for pre-dinner, small bites or late night.
- For those wanting to channel the energy of the casino, patio dining surrounded by lush greenery offers a scenic vantage point, while still in the confines of the restaurant.
- The main dining room features a mix of natural and chic, including light and dark woods with bright jewel tones in décor and seating. The artwork will especially pop with vintage black and white images, including historical ones of the Flamingo and
Las Vegas. Large booths will be anchors around the dining room, with traditional tables and half booths peppered throughout.
- The three private dining rooms are a collection of three themes that stand alone but are cohesive when combined. Individually they seat between 16 and 24 guests, but when used as one, they can accommodate close to 60.
- Emphasizing the variety of fresh seafood available on the menu, the raw bar in the dining room offers an experiential dining option for guests, which is anticipated to be one of the most sought-after seats. From shucking oysters to building stunning seafood tower displays, the guests at the raw bar counter seating will be a part of the action.
Offering the ultimate throwback, exclusive experience, guests can venture into the luxurious speakeasy and private bar lounge, known as "
Bugsy & Meyer's menu will have a vast variety of dishes—from small bites to be enjoyed at the bar, to steakhouse classics and throwbacks, to tableside presentations, a raw bar and more. Bugsy & Meyer's in-house dry aged program is showcased in the restaurant in a glass encased show cooler. Hand selected cuts include domestic prime, dry aged prime, imported wagyu and a signature 60-day
Seafood will also be a cornerstone of the menu, especially with the raw bar kitchen in the main dining room. Enjoy premium shellfish towers with charcoal grilled enhancements. Crudo, poke and tataki preparations will also be prepared in front of our guests. Other dish highlights will include short rib, lamb saddle, steak Diane and more. Dessert is no slouch with staples like baked
In addition to having an exclusive cocktail menu,
The cocktail menu will pay homage to the past while presenting new takes on the classics and originals. Hailing from the
Located in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, Flamingo Las Vegas is a true desert oasis. The center-Strip resort features more than 3,500 guest rooms and suites, including the recently renovated Flamingo Rooms and Suites, as well as new Bunk Bed Rooms and Suites. The historic hotel-casino is home to a sprawling 15-acre pool and wildlife habitat complete with waterfalls, mature island vegetation and tropical wildlife, distinctive pools including the adult GO Pool Dayclub, and several outdoor wedding gardens. Flamingo
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bugsy--meyers-steakhouse-to-open-at-flamingo-las-vegas-300977339.html
Caesars Entertainment, Chelsea Ryder, firstname.lastname@example.org, 702-308-7947