Fly Into the New Year with the FLY LINQ Zipline at The LINQ Promenade
- FLY LINQ now open!
- FLY LINQ becomes the first zipline on the Las Vegas Strip.
- "Superheroes" become the first to take flight in 2019, soaring through confetti and celebration.
- Click here to download new photos and video.
On the first day of 2019, superheroes went sky-high to become the first to fly into 2019, high above The LINQ Promenade on the brand-new FLY LINQ, the first and only zipline on the Las Vegas Strip.
Experience the interactive Multichannel News Release here: https://www.multivu.com/players/English/7893858-linq-promenade-fly-linq-zipline/
Ten fliers donned FLY LINQ-branded superhero ensembles to kick off the new year. As they soared above The LINQ Promenade, festive confetti cannons positioned along the open-air entertainment district detonated in celebration of this new,
"FLY LINQ is an exciting addition to The LINQ Promenade's attraction portfolio, adding a new dynamism to the environment, regardless whether you're riding or waving at the fliers from below," says
FLY LINQ FAST FACTS:
$20 millionFLY LINQ is the first and only zipline on the Las Vegas Strip.
- Developed by the team behind High Roller, the world's tallest observation wheel.
- 10 side-by-side ziplines, capable of simultaneously launching all riders.
- Height of launch tower: 114 feet or 14 stories.
- Height of landing tower: 54 feet or more than five stories.
- Positions to fly: seated or superhero (prone).
- Length of each zipline: 1,121 feet.
- Length of time: the ride takes approximately 35 to 45 seconds.
- Average speed: 35 MPH.
- FLY LINQ was developed in conjunction with
Xventure LV, LLC, the company that specializes in high-capacity adventure rides situated in prime urban locations.
- Minimum weight requirement: 60 pounds.
- Hours of operation: Open daily at
- Click here for more information or to purchase tickets.
ABOUT THE LINQ PROMENADE
The LINQ Promenade is the world-renowned, award-winning open-air district featuring more than 30 unique entertainment, retail and dining experiences with more to open in 2019. The LINQ Promenade also plays host to a variety of special events, festivals and parades throughout the year. Home to High Roller, the world's tallest observation wheel, and FLY LINQ, the only zipline on the
Desiree Webb/ Christina Cober, The Vox Agency, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, (702) 569-0616, (541) 778-2738; Gia Silvaggio, Caesars Entertainment, email@example.com, (702) 286-3630